Question 1 - Who has made a reservation at BJK or El Dorado and couldn't make it and forgot to call to cancel?
Question -2 Who have received a phone call from Kathy Jacobson telling you she would like to charge you for not taking the court.
When in the heck did Long Beach public tennis courts become a rigid business? This is not a private club. She doesn't get it. It's a public tennis court. Sure, as a courtesy to others I should have cancelled the court. My mistake, however I'm a little pissed off about the treatment from this situation and know some other regulars who have received the same the same crappy treatment. You don't even get this kind of treatment from Seal Beach or even West Side in Torrance which is a membership system. I know this much, I'll be playing more at Lakewood CC.
1 comment:
Question 1 - Who has made a reservation at BJK or El Dorado and couldn't make it and forgot to call to cancel?
Question -2 Who have received a phone call from Kathy Jacobson telling you she would like to charge you for not taking the court.
When in the heck did Long Beach public tennis courts become a rigid business? This is not a private club. She doesn't get it. It's a public tennis court. Sure, as a courtesy to others I should have cancelled the court. My mistake, however I'm a little pissed off about the treatment from this situation and know some other regulars who have received the same the same crappy treatment. You don't even get this kind of treatment from Seal Beach or even West Side in Torrance which is a membership system. I know this much, I'll be playing more at Lakewood CC.
Bill
Post a Comment